Child and Family Intervention
Our child and family intervention mandate is intended to offer children and their family quality mental health services to allow them to easily integrate into society.
Services covered by this mandate include:
- an evaluation;
- one-on-one, family or group interventions;
- specialized intervention for children who are victims of sexual aggression;
- school-based interventions in many of the area's schools;
- specialized training to respond to different needs of children and their families;
- involvement in volunteer work;
- community approaches aimed at minimizing the risks faced by our young people through our Communities That Care (CTC) program.